January 12, 2012

Winter and Your Driving!

My least favorite season of the year is here!

This morning I woke up to a least-lovely day because of snow. On the way to work, there were so many accidents on the road and a lot flights were cancelled due to the bad weather. I really don't know why people would do a really bad judgement on the first day of snow. I mean, c'mon guys, didn't you already experience this last year? Don't you know that road are extra slippery if it's icy? That you have to drive slower because the visibility is pretty bad? Well, anyway, I hope everyone will be extra cautious for the coming days. Drive slowly and safely! And oh, please Winter, don't be too bad to us this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, fabulous post, thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete