September 11, 2011

Great Interior Design


Decorating or designing a house isn't an easy task to do that's why other people really hire Interior Designers to do this job for them. Unfortunately here in the US, Interior Designers cost a fortune that's why we've  learned to design our home by ourselves.

I really love to live in a well designed and well decorated house but I don't know anything about designing that's why I really envy those who can decorate and design their homes beautifully. My friend in Texas, Ate Shone designed and decorated their home herself. I think she really has a talent in interior designing because she designed it beautifully. It looks very warm and homey-- and I really love it!

Below are some of the photos of her beautiful home:







I think Ate Shone is a great Interior Designer; she designed her home beautifully!
*** Thank you Ate Shone for allowing me to feature your lovely home here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment