June 27, 2011

My Friend Just Bought A Hot Ride

My friend Yvonne from Ohio just got a really hot ride-- an orange Audi TT Quattro. I so love it and I wish I could buy one for myself. LOL

Anyway, the car is pretty tiny because it's a sports car. It is also very beautiful and well-designed. It is kind of flashy for me because it looks really expensive but its price isn't as bad as Porsche. If you're like my friend who loves nice stuffs, this car is for you. Its appearance is A+ for me.

Another good thing about this car is, it is good on gas. We know most sports cars consumes a lot of gas so bravo to this car for letting its owner to save a little on gas :)

I've also searched reviews and ratings of this car at repairpal.com and most of them rated this car 4.5 or 5 out of 5. So yeah, most of its owner really love this car.

For any car or car repair info, I always refer to http://www.repairpal.com/. I really get a lot of useful car info from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment