January 4, 2011

Why You Should Blog?

If you've been browsing the internet or you have a website or you're a member of any networking sites like facebook or myspace, I'm sure you know what is "BLOGGING"

You blog when you : write a note, a journal, a story or any types of write ups and you publish them online. Maybe you already know how to write a blog but you still don't know that you can make money out of it.

I remember the time when I would spend a lot of time trying to make a blog in one of the networking sites without earning a penny from it. It was only because I wanted other people to know what I think and what I believe in.

But two years ago, when I found out that I can earn money from blogging. I started a personal blogsite and write a blog everyday. Now, I'm into blogging and making my own websites.

I am very thankful that Internet was invented. Now, we can start our own business without using a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment