January 10, 2011

My First Car Reviews for this Year

I love reading car reviews because I want to know which car is better for who. Like for example, mothers always have a preferred a car, a car that is convenient enough to bring her kids anywhere and also a car that gives enough protection to them.

Today I got to read the reviews of four different cars : Honda Accord Ex L, buick, porsche and GMC.

Honda Accord Ex L is I think a great car for everyone. Accord has always been America's favorite car because it has a little "sporty" touch and its interior is very simple yet nice.

Buick is also something that I would consider. Actually one of my close friends drives a Buick. Among all buick models, I love the 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Even the car reviewers at carconnection.com give this car an overall rating of 8.2.

Porsche is one of my dream cars. It offers great appearance; both its exterior and its interior design are awesome. The 2011 Porsche Cayman is priced from $51,400 - $61,500 . I think it's a little bit expensive for a car but hey, it's Porsche baby!!

GMC is also not a bad car. My brother inlaw has one. I think this car is very manly that's why I think it's more for guys than for women. The only model I think I'd love to get from GMC is the GMC Yukon Hybrid. It is priced $51,200 - $61,360 and yeah, it's a little bit expensive.

Watch for more of my car reviews next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment