October 24, 2010

More Info About Webhosting

I have written various posts already about webhosting business and I've met couple of people who have tried this business and are making well on this field.

We know webhosting is a growing business in the internet. Can you imagine if this webhosting will be the next big big thing in the internet and you are one of those who pioneered on this field? You will definitely be one of the luckiest, if ever. But anyway, the reason why I have not really started my own web hosting is because I feel I am not so knowledgeable about this yet. I don't wanna be in the battle when I know I will feel so helpless.

But if you really want to start your own web hosting business and you are not so equipped with enough knowledge yet, make sure to get more info and help from sites that offer help on this field. For example the site webhostingfan.com has so many relevant information about how to build your own webhosting. This site also gives you info on domain transfer, how to backup your website and more.

1 comment: