September 1, 2010

They Got My Shoe Size

* Screenshot of the site*

One of the things I love to buy are shoes. I love shoes! But the problem is I have a very tiny feet so it's really impossible for me to buy my shoes from malls. Good thing online shopping was discovered, I can finally find a 4 US size shoes. It's still hard to find though.

One of the online shoe store that has my size is infinityshoes.com. When I found this site it made me happy to see the size selection on their size. They have shoe sizes from 4 to 13. Their prices ranges from $50 to $300+.

The site also has so many cute and fashionable shoes from brands like sebago, miz mooz, old gringo and more.

I'm so glad I have another online store that has my shoe size. I am always happy to find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment