August 29, 2010

Value Your Education

I can still remember what my parents have been telling me all these years -- " Value your education". Yes, everyone should value education because this is the only thing that will never be taken away from you. Once you earned it, it will be forever yours that's why it should be valued more than any material things in the world.

Lately, I have been checking the site of The Chronicle and the site has been so helpful and useful to me, especially that I have been planning to be back to school soon. Through the site, I found many so many points on valuing education and how to choose which University/ college to enroll. Walden University is one on their lists and there are still so many great colleges and institution that is worth learning and inquiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment