August 16, 2010

Alert Fact About MS

Multiple Sclerosis, abbreviated as MS is a disease in which the fatty myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord are damaged, leading to demyelination and scarring. Although I just learned about this disease, I know that the number of people suffering from it is growing. It's quite disturbing if you'd think about something that you hardly know can hurt or kill you.

Some of the Multiple Sclerosis symptoms are are difficulty with coordination and balance, loss sensitivity,muscle weakness, visual problems and difficulty in moving. I still have to learn about this disease before I can share to you more about this.

I am reading and researching the net about this disease, its prevention and cure. I learned about Multiple Sclerosis exercise and Multiple Sclerosis diet too. These two are the things that a victim should know.

I will share more about this disease soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment