June 18, 2010

Make It A Habit to Take Care of Your Teeth Daily

Taking care of our teeth is very important!

It's funny how stupid I was to just ignore the importance of having healthy teeth when I was way too young. I thought I will never had any problems with my teeth because both my parents have strong and healthy teeth. Wish I did visit my dentist atleast twince a year before; wish I flossed and brushed my teeth three times a day. If you have a strong teeth now don't ever think it will stay the same even if you won't take good care of them. Healthy and strong teeth are not just given, you need to earn it by taking care of them everyday.

I just had one of my teeth removed last month and it was so painful especially I am scared of blood and needles. All those time I thought, wish I took good care of my teeth so I didn't have to undergo that painful process.

If you are a li'l kid, a grade schooler or in high school now, please take care of your teeth. You will surely have a huge regret in the future if you'd take your teeth for granted. Ask your parents to bring you to the dentist atleast twice a year for thorough a cleaning of your teeth and to make sure your teeth won't be affected by any cavities. Make sure to brush your teeth and floss them after you eat. Eat healthy foods and avoid drinking soda , taking acidic drinks or foods because they make your teeth bad.

Don't wait for the time that you will suffer from toothaches and cavities. Make it a daily habit to take care of your teeth! Start that habit -- NOW!

1 comment:

  1. It's true that we need to take care of our teeth. Aside from personal hygiene we should also pay our family and cosmetic dentistry clinic a visit.

    ReplyDelete