February 12, 2010

Must Have Funny T-Shirts

Have you ever seen people wearing funny t-shirts. I, myself has seen people walking down the street wearing these cute t-shirts with funny messages and they are really catchy. I used to own one long time ago and people would always noticed me 'cause of that tee.

Online, we can find really cute t-shirts with funny messages. I really love them. I think they are awesome. If you visit bufftees.com you will find out what I am talking about. There are so many cute t-shirts there and the two picks of mine are the "Irish Boys Make Wonderful Toys" T-shirt and the "She kissed a Girl and I Liked It" t-shirt. Aren't these messages hilarious? I think they really are catchy!

OMG! The t-shirts that I've seen on the site are so cute and funny; I really am getting one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment