February 12, 2010

Cheryl and I talked about Insurance

I believe insurance is really a need. I am 25 years old but I already have life insurance. Life is so uncertain and we don't know what will happen tomorrow that's why it is very important that we are ready all the time. I was telling this to my friend Cheryl in CT. She's been living there for 10 years and she told me she never really thought about getting a life insurance. I am not saying that we would love to die soon but I think it is best to be ready when that time happens any time. One of the reasons why I got life insurance is that fact that I don't want my love ones to suffer trying to pay my bills when I leave them.

After everything that I told Cheryl, she finally consider getting a life insurance. So I helped her find life insurance Somers, CT over the internet. The search was successful because we found some good insurance companies there. We found some life insurance Tolland, CT, CT and even homeowners insurance Somers, CT. My friend consider Paradiso Agency to be the one that stood out among all other companies we found online. She told me she'd consider finding the quotes for her and maybe for her whole family too.

I am glad my friend is considering a life insurance. I think it really is important to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment