December 10, 2009

Christmas 2009: Things that We're Into


December! I think this is the month when everyone is busy. We go out to go shopping for gifts. And I mean GIFTS with a lot of "S" because we will be giving a lot of gifts to almost everyone we know, making this season named as the season of giving.

The next thing to shopping and giving of gifts is decoration. Yes, this is the season when every house, every mall and all the streets have beautiful lights. Everyone household is just busy decorating their house, putting up their Christmas tree and even putting lights outside the house. Oh! We just love this season.


So, what about me? Well, I am pretty busy with parties because I received a lot of invitations from different organizations and families. I also went for an early Christmas shopping to avoid rush at the day of Christmas. I got my baby a lot of toys and yeah, it did hurt my wallet. But who cares? This is Christmas and we suppose to spoil the kids with toys! :)
So far, I am enjoying the season. It's pretty cold already but it never snowed yet, so it is a good thing. White Christmas is really nice and fun but how cold it made the season isn't so fun at all.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope all our wishing will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment