November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Party's Over

Party's over! Yeah, Thanksgiving celebration is already done. We had fun last Thursday with the whole family. There were so many food and I enjoyed them all. I did like the turkey that mom prepared and the desserts that each one had contributed.

I was able to take few photos of during that day. I didn't get a lot of pictures though. I wasn't able to take the pictures of the food because I just remembered taking pictures after we ate. I did have fun playing with the kids and forgot the whole thing about capturing every moment of the celebration. Okay, here are few of the photos I took after our dinner.
Emily and I
Max, My baby James and Sky

Me, Sky, Mary and baby Gab



2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! This way we could have an opportunity to spend time with friends. Thanks for the great idea!

    Baby shower invitations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although if there are people who used to organize parties they can do that every weekend not just for dancing but they can arrange casual one where everyone can discuss what they did during the weekdays and what lessons they have learnt these days.
    electric repair houston

    ReplyDelete