November 25, 2009

It's Happy Thanksgiving

I am really busy this week for the Thanksgiving Party. So many things to take care of like the cleaning of the whole house and the food that we will be preparing at the dining table on that day. Well, I'm sure we all are busy this week and yes, it's going to be a long week for all of us. The prepation may make us tired but the excitement that will be brought by the celebration and the meeting of our relatives and friends at the dining table on the Thanksgiving Party are really priceless.

I have been invited by friends too after the Thanksgiving Party to join their respective parties. I am very pleased and honored being loved by many people. Lots of invitation means there are many people who love me to be with them on that very day.

Well, this week is going to be hectic and I can't promise to update my site everyday but I will surely upload some of the pictures that I'll have this week.

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you too guys will have a good and wonderful one:)

2 comments:

  1. i do appreciates you being so eager to prepare for your thanksgiving party. Wondering why no thanksgiving day here in Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. came to visit. Happy thanks giving day> God Bless

    ReplyDelete