September 6, 2009

Great Place to Visit in Maine

One of my cousins who live in Maine always brags about Boothbay Harbor. She has been telling me how beautiful this place is and how her family enjoys their once-every-year vacation in this spectacular getaway. Out of curiosity, I searched theBoothbay Harbor Maine over the internet to know more about the place.

Well, after I read some of the amazing features of the place I can say that Boothbay Harbor is indeed a place worth spending our memorable and special vacation. This place has a very beautiful view of the ocean, has mouth watering sea foods and it has a place where you can enjoy some of best fishing in East Coast.

Because millions of people are spending their vacation here every year, Boothbay Harbor Hotels cater their guest at the best way possible. The services that they are giving are superb and the utilities are magnificent giving their customers a memorable visit on this place. One of the best places to stay here is Brown’s Wharf Inn.

I totally agree with my cousin about her description of Boothbay Harbor. I hope I can visit this place soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment