July 11, 2009

In Search of True Love Poem

We know the reality that true is really hard to find. I made this poem to everyone who is still in search of their true love.

True Love

by Donnalyn Weir

True love, let me feel you.
Command thy sadness to let me go
When will my eyes stop crying?
When will my heart start healing?


Tell me how can I find
The healing you promise that's so kind
Embrace the world with your loving care.
Please convince me that you are real.


Oh why are you seem so far?
Will you remain to be an unreachable star?
When will your mystery be revealed?
Please don't make me feel I failed!


From this day forward I promise
That even it takes forever to find you,
And seems owning you will just be given to few;
And that life is always unfair;
I will still get you, that's what I swear!

3 comments:

  1. heyy.. don't forget to make some review like this one again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still believe the best love poems are sonnets.

    You can check out mine (as I begin to release them) at-

    That is very cute.

    I'm releasing love sonnets I have created on a weekly basis with my new blog.

    Feel free to check it out.

    http://weeklylovesonnets.blogspot.com/

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. George from love poem.

    ReplyDelete