June 21, 2009

WHY DID I SWITCH TO MY NEW CREDIT CARD

I made a major decision to change my credit card brand couple of months ago because my previous credit card had a very high interest rate that I almost couldn’t cope up with it every time it sent me my unbelievable high bills every month.

Thanks to comparecard.com, I was able to choose the low interest credit card that is just right for me. In this site I was able to compare credit cards according to their interest rate, brand and credit quality which guided me to choose the credit card that I am using now.

I believe that it is very important to maintain my good credit score that’s why I chose a low interest credit card so that I can always afford to pay my credit card bill every month. Sure thing there are so many credit cards out there but there really is one that is just right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment