June 21, 2009

Site For College Students

Have you already heard of Course Hero? This is a social learning network that I’m sure college students would really love. In this site college students will be able to learn more about their lessons and they can be able to interact with other students by posting questions about the lessons.

I remember way back in my freshman year in college I really had hard times with my history subjects. Wish I already knew this site during those tough times. In this site you can find very informative HIST paper and HIST Lecture Note that will help you understand the subject even more. It also has HIST Test so that you can practice how well you understand your history subject.

I am sure this site would really help a lot of college students not only in making their grades higher but in giving them more edge so that they will have a deeper understanding of their subjects.

I am so glad this site was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment