Dog is considered man’s best friend that’s why it deserves love and affection. Other pet owners don’t just consider their dog as a pet but as a friend and as a member of the family.
If you are planning to have a dog, here are some few tips to follow:
1. Buy your puppies from reputable pet stores to make sure that they are healthy and free from injuries and diseases. Tails R Wagging for one has puppies like pugaliers for sale that are healthy and already trained.
2. If you already have a dog, make sure that you feed your dog with the proper and healthy dog food.
3.Walk with your dog everyday. Walking is an exercise for a dog to make it stay fit and healthy.
4. Give your dog a bath once in a month.
5. Bring your dog in a place that provides a good dog grooming service once in awhile. A well-groomed dog is pretty, cuddly and healthy.
5. Teach your dog to obey you. Teaching a dog about the simple commands like sit down or stay is enjoyable and rewarding.