December 28, 2008

A Beautiful Place

by Donnalyn Weir


The serenity of thy sky
Makes me feel that I could fly
And when I look around
Green tress and grasses, I have found.


Oh! This place is so beautiful.
God is so wonderful
To bless me with this place
Where I found peace


I beg to live here
And hope to stay here forever
City is just like a beast
But living here is like a sweetest kiss


The purity of thy air
Is like a mom that truly cares
I want to sleep in thy sweetness
And hope to wake up the same, is my wish!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    although i'm not understanding of poem, but your poem is beautiful.

    I like this phrase :

    The purity of thy air
    Is like a mom that truly cares

    *Sorry about my english..*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You english is just great. thanks for the comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i study at secondary school, i never understand about the poem when i study about it. But i can understand ur this simple poem. Although it is simple but it is quite smooth when read.

    The serenity of thy sky
    Makes me feel that I could fly
    And when I look around
    Green tress and grasses, I have found

    i think this is the best and the most smooth in the poem. Am i right? just my opinion only , my english is very very very poor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering what's the best app out there for studying Korean language on iPhone/iPod Touch. I've taken a few classes already so I suppose I'm at an intermediate level. I see tons of apps out there but I can't tell which would be the best investment (assuming that paid apps are likely of higher quality than free apps.) Which apps have everyone else had the most luck with? ???!
    [url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://matrimoniale-romania.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=5175&st=0&gopid=7053&#entry7053]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete