December 24, 2008

A Sorry Mom Poem

I'm Sorry Mama

by Donnalyn Weir


Sorry for what I become;
I didn’t even do what I can
Everything I did, made you frustrated.
I put you in shame, I know I did!


I wasn’t there when you needed me;
Didn’t give you a card on your birthday.
Went out when I supposed to stay
For all of these I want to say,
Sorry, oh mama! Please forgive me.


Mama you know how much I love you.
Oh! How foolish I was for not showing you.
I’m sorry for everything I did.
Accept my apology, that’s what I plead!


Sorry for making you cry,
I should’ve done things to make you smile
Goodbye shouldn’t be the word to say.
But instead, beside you I didn’t stay

2 comments:

  1. mom is my hero for me...

    i love my mom.....

    love you mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete