December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Time

by Donnalyn Weir


The love is in the air;
Giving is everywhere.
The lights are so pretty
As well as the Christmas tree.


The Christmas lights are so bright.
Adding color to our surrounding that oh so white!
The snow might be freezing
But I will still go out for shopping.


Everyone is buying gifts;
I am wishing I am on their list
Oh! How nice to receive;
But it’s always best to give!


I will wrap you a gift.
Just a little one
So I could also give
To everyone, who’s on my list!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, I agree with you 100%! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and in doing so I sometimes leave comments on blogs. I don’t do it for SEO purposes necessarily, but to learn new things. king88.asia

    ReplyDelete